P.O. Box 2105
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2105
Phone: (650) 366-1042
||A critical error has occurred.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
State and Federal Agencies | California Municipality Programs | Construction, Industrial, State, Federal, or Institutional Permittees | Nonprofit Organziations | General Stormwater Links | Member Consultants and Vendors
State and Federal Agencies, Programs, and Projects
- California Bay-Delta Authority - Cooperative effort of 20 state & fed. Agencies working with local communities to improve the quality and reliability of CA water supplies & revive the San Francisco Bay-Delta ecosystem.
- California Coastal Commission - Mission is to plan for & regulate land & water uses under the Coastal Act.
- California Dept. of Water Resources - Mission: To manage the water resources of California in cooperation with other agencies, to benefit the State's people, and to protect, restore, and enhance the natural and human environments.
- California EPA - A cabinet-level voice, created in 1991, for the protection of human health & the environment & to coordinate State projects.
- Cal/EPA Regional Water Quality Control Boards - The nine regional divisions of the SWRCB whose staff monitors and enforces the laws that protect the quality of water in California.
- Cal/EPA State Water Resources Control Board - The mission of the SWRCB is to ensure the highest reasonable quality for waters of the State, while allocating those waters to achieve the optimum balance of beneficial uses.
- California Water Boards Water Quality Service Learning Tool
- "Green California" Initiative: Building Maintenance - Structural Integrated Pest Management
- My Water Quality
- Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento - Online courses based on the California Stormwater Quality Association's Stormwater Best Management Practice (BMP) Handbooks. Two continuing education units (CEUs) will be awarded for completing each course.
- The Presidio Trust - The Presidio Trust’s mission is to preserve and enhance the Presidio as an enduring resource for the American public. The Trust’s work encompasses the natural areas, wildlife, and native habitats of the park, as well as the historic structures and designed landscapes that make the park a National Historic Landmark District.
- Southern California Wetlands Recovery Project - Partnership of public agencies working to acquire, restore & enhance coastal wetlands & watersheds.
- UC Berkeley Extension offers continuing education (CEU) courses in water quality, ecosystem restoration, and water supply planning, and a Certificate Program in California Water Management and Ecosystem Restoration.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency - "Protecting human health, safeguarding the environment."
- United States Geological Survey, Water Resources of the United States - Mission is to provide water information that benefits the nation's citizens (includes maps).
California Municipalities (City or County) with Stormwater Programs
Construction, Industrial, State, Federal, or Institutional Permittees
California Nonprofits with Interest in Stormwater Quality
- California Coastkeeper Alliance - California Coastkeeper Alliance coordinates and supports the work of local California Waterkeeper programs in an effort to provide a statewide voice for safeguarding California’s waters, and its world-renowned coast and ocean, for the benefit of all Californians and for California’s future.
- California Product Stewardship Council (CPSC)
- Clean Water Network - Working to keep the promise of the Clean Water Act.
- Council for Watershed Health - To facilitate an inclusive consensus process to enhance the economic, social, and ecological health of the region's watersheds through education, research, and planning.
- Earthwater - A nonprofit that sells storm drain stencils and curb markers as well as providing free resource and outreach materials for stormwater pollution prevention programs.
- Heal the Bay - A nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to making Santa Monica Bay & Southern CA coastal waters safe & healthy for people & marine life.
- Sacramento River Watershed Program - A group of stakeholders in the watershed that work together to ensure that the current and future uses of the river area are sustained, restored, and enhanced while promoting long-term social & economic vitality of the region.
General Stormwater Links
Member Consultants and Vendors
Listed companies are members of CASQA. No endorsement of specific companies, products, or services is intended by CASQA or any of its employees or agents, nor is criticism implied of similar companies, products, or services that are not listed.
- AC&E, Inc.
- Accord Engineering, Inc.
- ADH Environmental, Inc.
- Advanced GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- AEI-CASC Engineering, Inc.
- Ahtna Government Services Corporation
- Algert Engineering, Inc.
- Alisto Engineering Group
- Ames Construction, Inc.
- Armand Ruby Consulting
- Associates Environmental
- ATC Associates, Inc.
- AQCS Environmental
- Balance Hydrologics
- Bayland Consulting
- BKF Engineers
- Black & Veatch
- Blankinship & Associates
- Blaine Tech Services, Inc.
- Brash Industries
- Brezack & Associates Planning
- BT Consulting
- C-Storm Solutions
- C & L Development Solutions, Inc.
- CAL-Storm Compliance
- California Engineering Company, Inc.
- California Watershed Engineering
- Caltrop Corporation
- Castellon & Funderburk LLP
- Charles Hartman & Associates
- Chico Environmental Science and Planning
- Clear Water Compliance Services of California, Inc.
- CLM Professional Services
- Coanda, Inc.
- Compliance First, LLC
- Condor Earth Technologies, Inc.
- CONTECH Stormwater Solutions, Inc.
- Crabtree Group, Inc.
- Cranmer Engineering, Inc.
- David Taussig & Associates
- DeLaMare-Fultz Civil Engineering & Surveying
- Downstream Services, Inc.
- Earthguard by Terra Novo, Inc.
- EcoRAIN Systems
- Environmental Protection and Compliance
- Environmental Science Associates
- ERM-West, Inc.
- ERTEC Environmental Systems
- Front Range Environmental
- Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
- Geo-Logic Associates
- Geo4 Services Inc.
- Geoscience Services
- Geosyntec Consultants
- Giuliani & Kull, Inc.
- Guide Engineering, Inc.
- HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Hale Engineering
- Hawkins & Associates Engineering
- Herrera Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Sam O. Hirota, Inc.
- Hunsaker and Associates, San Diego, Inc.
- IMS Group
- Incledon Consulting Group
- Infrastructure Engineering Corporation
- Inland Erosion Control
- Interwest Consulting Group
- Inventive Resources, Inc.
- Jacobson James & Associates, Inc.
- Jensen Precast
- JL Stormwater Consultants, Inc.
- K & A Engineering, Inc.
- Kaz & Associates, LLC
- KSN Inc.
- Kennedy Jenks Consultants
- Kristar Enterprises, Inc.
- L.A. County Sandbags
- Land Development Consultants
- Landtech Consultants
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- LaRoc Environmental
- Larry Walker Associates
- Lea & Braze Engineering, Inc.
- Lenhardt Engineering, Inc.
- Lescure Engineers, Inc.
- Malcolm Pirnie Inc.
- Mar-Co Equipment Co.
- Mark Seeding Services, Inc.
- Metcalf & Eddy
- Montgomery & Associates, Inc.
- Nautilus Environmental
- North Coast Resource Management
- Northern Geoscience
- Nossaman LLP
- O'Connor Environmental, Inc.
- Orange Coast Analytical, Inc.
- Owen Group
- Oxaria Corporation
- Pacific EcoRisk
- Pacifc Water Resources, Inc.
- Pacifica Services, Inc.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Penco Engineering
- Ponton Industries
- Prunuske Chatham, Inc.
- Rancho Coastal Engineer, Inc.
- RBF Consulting
- REC Consultants
- R.E.Y. Engineers
- RJR Engineering Group
- Rokni Development Co.
- Roscoe Moss Company
- S Kwok Engineers, Inc.
- Salix Applied Earthcare
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Stormwater & Utility
- SCI Consulting Group
- Secutrac Engineering
- SePro Corporation
- Soils Engineering, Inc.
- Stormwater Specialists
- Storm Water Inspection & Maintenance Services (SWIMS)
- Superior Hydroseeding, Inc.
- SWS Engineering, Inc.
- Symmloc Company
- Team EES, Inc.
- Telamon Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Terraphase Engineering
- Tetra Tech
- The Altum Group
- The Amber Group
- The Land Stewards
- The Low Impact Development Center
- Total Erosion Control Inc.
- Tully Consulting Group
- US Hydro Tech Environmental Solutions
- Utility Systems Science Software
- Verux, Inc.
- Vista Analytical Laboratory
- VLM Enterprises, LLC
- W2 Design, Inc.
- Walsh Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
- Warren Consulting Eng., Inc.
- Water Tectonics
- Weber, Hayes & Associates
- West Yost & Associates
- Weston Solutions Inc.
- WGR Southwest Inc.
- Wheeler & Gray Consulting Engineers
- Winzler & Kelly
- Yeager Environmental Associates, LLC
- Youngdahl Consulting Group