The mission of the CASQA Awards Program is to advance the stormwater quality management profession by identifying and recognizing exemplary leadership, outstanding projects, activities, and contributions to the field of stormwater quality management.
2021 CASQA Awards Call for Nominations: CLOSED
Current CASQA members are invited to nominate a worthy individual, project, program, or media item for an award. Leadership Award nominees must be a current CASQA member. For all other award categories, the project, program, or media item being nominated need not be a member of CASQA or affiliated with a CASQA member.
- Leadership Award
- Outstanding Stormwater BMP Implementation Project or Program
- Outstanding Stormwater News, Information, Outreach, and Media
- Outstanding Stormwater Research Project or Program
- Outstanding Sustainable Stormwater Project or Program
Call for Nominations and Submittal Instructions
View the 2021 CASQA Awards for complete instructions and information to include with a nomination package. Nominations and Submittal Instructions
- Submittal d Complete nomination packages must be received by the nomination deadline in order to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified on or about May 14, 2021 and invited to present a technical presentation or poster as part of the CASQA Annual Conference - October 25-27, 2021 (Safe Credit Union Convention Center Sacramento or Virtual). Awardees will be highlighted in the Conference Program and during the Plenary Session. Ceremonial presentations of awards will be arranged with each awardee to take place in their community.
CASQA Outstanding Service Awards
CASQA is a professional membership organization (SIC Code 8621) or professional organization (NAICS Code 813920). Professional organizations seek to further a particular profession, the interests of individuals engaged in that profession, and the public interest. CASQA is dedicated to advancing stormwater quality management, science, and regulation. Each year, CASQA recognizes and expresses its appreciation to the CASQA members that have gone above and beyond in providing outstanding service to CASQA, and in doing so, have advanced CASQA and the profession.
CASQA Conference Scholarship Program
In 2019 CASQA introduced the CASQA Conference Scholarship Program with a goal to encourage the next generation of leaders in the stormwater management field. A total of three (3) scholarships are available to enable individuals to attend the CASQA Annual Conference and benefit from the educational and networking opportunities that are provided. The scholarship award is valued at $2,500 each.