Stephen Groner | Rachel Dowd | Philip Kao, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
This workshop will examine how to build an outreach campaign in a world where our audiences are more distracted and bombarded with more information than ever before. Participants will learn about designing a campaign to target specific pollutants to effectively meet permit requirement and, at the same time, learn about using new media tools to more cost-effectively promote, market, and track program efforts to report results and show increases in awareness and behavior change.
Stephen Groner, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
Andrew Demers, StormwaterONE
8:30 - 10:00 AM
- Meeting Permit Requirements with Online Media: Stephen Groner, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
- Making Social Media Work for Your Program: Rachel Dowd, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
- Insights and Analytics: Using Online Data to Evaluate and Report: Philip Kao, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- How to Go Mobile: Reaching a Larger Audience: Philip Kao, S. Groner Associates, Inc.
- 5 Common Pitfalls to Avoid in Online Outreach: Stephen Groner, S. Groner Associates, Inc.