Submit Your Abstract: Panel/Forum/Roundtable/Training Workshop
2019 CASQA Annual Conference: Stormwater... Why We Do What We Do!
CASQA welcomes your abstract submission for a panel, forum, roundtable, or training workshop for the 2019 conference. Please read the information on this page before submitting your abstract below.
Important Note: This form is not to be used for submitting a technical presentation or poster. To submit a technical presentation or poster click here >
Dates & Deadlines
- Submittal deadline: Monday, May 20, 2019, 12:00 NOON PT
- IMPORTANT: Please allow plenty of time to complete the online submittal form. Do not wait until 11:30 AM on the last day!
- Abstracts not submitted by the deadline will not be reviewed or selected.
- Notifications: July 1, 2019 (expected)
- CASQA will email selection results (both selected and not-selected) to the panel, forum, roundtable, and training workshop submitters.
- At the discretion of the Conference Program Team, abstracts may be selected for a different track and/or length than for that submitted.
Abstracts must be relevant to the conference theme and the track to which submitted. The abstract itself is the sole basis for selection. Abstracts must meet all CASQA abstract submission requirements. Please review the documents provided below:
Required Accompanying Information:
Before starting the abstract submittal form, please be prepared to provide the following:
- The title of the panel, forum, roundtable, or training workshop
- Track to which you are submitting
- Contact information for the submitter (i.e., the moderator or lead)
- Contact information for each known panelist or speaker
- Presentation title for panelists or speakers (if presenting)
- Biographies for each panelist or speaker (limited to 100 words each)
- Presentation publishing terms for each panelist or speaker, in the event they will have a PowerPoint presentation
- If necessary, please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10+ or use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Click on each of the tabs to the left and complete all required fields.
- Do not use all capital letters when entering information; use upper and lower case as appropriate.
- Abbreviations may be used in the body of an abstract if they are defined at their first mention in the text.
- Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom once all tabs are complete. Please note that partial submissions will not be saved.
- Upon submitting, you will receive a confirmation message. Please make a note of your abstract ID number. You will not receive a confirmation email.
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulty, please contact us.