Join Us for the CASQA 2020 Virtual Conference!
Dates: Tuesday 9/15/2020 - Wednesday 9/16/2020
On this page you can find the following:
- Registration deadines
- General virtual conference information
- General Attendee information and rates (includes Supporting Speakers and Poster Presenters)
- Speaker and Panelist discount eligibility and rates
- Button links to register
- Refund policy
- Monday, Aug 3: Early registration discount ended
- Tuesday, Sep 8 - 5:00 PM PT: Registration deadline (all categories)
General Conference Information
The conference will be interactive and include the outstanding content and program that we are known for. We are rapidly developing the format and will provide further details over the next few weeks. #CASQAtogether
- Two-day virtual conference: Tuesday 9/15 - Wednesday 9/16
- Multi-track technical presentations and discussion sessions
- Presentations will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All presentations will be recorded and available on-demand to all conference registrants at least through the end of 2020. This will provide maximum flexibility for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as access the recorded content on their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities - all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Monday 9/14, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: This is a great way to break the ice in a speed dating format before the official start of the conference
- Tuesday 9/15, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations and continue the stormwater discussion with fellow conference attendees; including a stormwater game
- Access instructions for the live stream will be emailed to registrants in advance of the virtual event (date and more details are pending)
- Conference Overview
- 2020 Conference Agenda
Review these bullets before clicking the appropriate green button below to register.
- Please do not register others through your own account. If you are registering someone else, you must log into that person's account before clicking the appropriate green button below.
- To receive the member discount CASQA members must log in to their own CASQA account before clicking the green button. After logging in, the CASQA website messaging will indicate if you are recognized as a CASQA member or not.
- Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
Attendee Rates: 2-Day Full Conference Pass
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
Early: ends Aug 3 / Late: starts Aug 4
|General Attendee||$325 / $375|
|Speaker/Panelist*||$275 / $325|
|General Attendee||$425 / $475|
|Speaker/Panelist*||$375 / $425|
General Attendees (includes Supporting Speakers & Poster-Only Presenters)
- Supporting speakers are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee rate.
- Poster presenters who are not also a primary speaker or panelist, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee rate.
Speakers and Panelists*
Please check your presenter status on this list (as of 8-4-2020) before clicking the green 'Discount' button below to register.
CASQA offers a reduced conference rate for eligible speakers and panelists, as well as the CASQA Member discount. The following are eligible for a discount:
- (1) Primary speaker for an oral technical presentation or alternate presentation
- All speakers or panelists for a panel, forum, roundtable, or training workshop
- Supporting speakers and poster-only presenters are not eligible and must pay the full Member or Non-Member attendee rate above.
- With 200+ speakers and panelists with full access to this year's virtual conference portal, we can’t offer a no-charge option for only attending during the session in which you are presenting. Note that all presentations will be recorded and available on-demand to all conference registrants at least through the end of 2020.
- Refunds are allowed for General Attendee and Speaker/Panelist registrations only; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
- Before the cancellation deadline, access your registration record via the email confirmation that you received after you registered online.
- Once you have accessed your registration record online, please choose the option to cancel your registration and proceed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation and the refund, minus the 25% administrative fee.