Join Us for the CASQA 2021 Virtual Conference!
On this page you can find the following:
- Registration deadines
- General conference information
- General Attendee information and fees (includes Supporting Speakers and Poster Presenters)
- Conference portal access information
- Speaker and Panelist discount eligibility and fees
- Button links to register
- Refund policy
- Monday, Sep 13, 2021: Early registration discount ends
- Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021 - 5:00 PM PT: Registration deadline (all categories)
General Conference Information
The conference will be interactive and include the outstanding content and program that we are known for. We are rapidly developing the format and will provide further details over the next few weeks.
- Two-day virtual conference: Tuesday 10/26/2021 - Wednesday 10/27/2021
- Multi-track technical presentations, panels, and training workshops will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand post the live event to conference registrants through the end of 2021. This will provide maximum flexibility and greater educational and professional development opportunities for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as access over 70 hours of recorded technical content in their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities - all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Monday 10/25, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: This is a great way to break the ice before the official start of the conference
- Tuesday 10/26, 5:00 - 7:00 PM: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations and continue the stormwater discussion with fellow conference attendees
- Conference Overview
- 2021 Conference Agenda (link will be provided in Aug 2021)
Conference Portal Access Instructions
The conference dates are October 26-27, 2021. Access instructions to the CASQA 2021 Virtual Conference portal will be emailed to registrants a few days before the live event (email date pending). Before contacting us, be sure to check all spam/junk mail folders and any email blocking in place by your organization.
Note: Some organizations block access to outside content. If you are unable to view the conference portal for that reason, you can use a personal device to log in and view.
Attendee Fees: 2-Day Full Conference Pass
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted fees.
Early Fee - Ends Sep 13
Late Fee - Starts Sep 14
Registration Information & Process by Category
General Attendees (includes Supporting Speakers & Poster-Only Presenters)
- Supporting speakers are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
- Poster presenters who are not also a primary speaker or panelist, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
STEPS TO REGISTER - IN ORDER
- LOG IN to the CASQA website
- >> CASQA Members: If you do not first log in you will not get your member discount.
- If you are registering someone else, you must log into that person's account (not your account) before registering.
- Click the green button to be redirected to the event registration website.
- Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
Speakers and Panelists (registration will open in August 2021)
*Discount Fee Eligibility
Speaker, panelist, and poster presenter registration will open following abstract selections and speaker confirmations. CASQA offers a reduced conference fee for eligible speakers and panelists, as well as the CASQA Member discount. The following applies:
- Technical Presentation:
- The primary speaker is eligible for the speaker discount (the presentation is limited to one primary speaker).
- Supporting speakers who are not also a primary speaker or panelist in another session, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
- Panel or Training Workshop: All speakers or panelists are eligible for the speaker discount.
- Poster Presenters who are not also a primary speaker or panelist, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
- The virtual conference does not include a no-charge option for speakers or panelists only attending during the session in which they are participating. Note that all presentations will be recorded and available on-demand to conference registrants through the end of 2021. This is over 70 hours of technical content.
- Refunds are allowed for all attendee registration categories; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund