The CASQA Annual Conference Mobile App is available in iTunes and Google Play stores. Conference attendees with Apple iOS or Android devices can personalize their conference experience with our mobile app. Here are just some of the many features.
- Bookmark presentations and events in the conference agenda to create a personalized schedule, which can be exported to the native calendar on your smartphone or digital tablet.
- Preview Training Workshop agendas, Technical Program abstracts, and speaker bios.
- Find meeting rooms, exhibitor booths, and event locations via the interactive conference maps.
- Message other attendees directly and easily access individual message threads.
- Share contact information that can also be exported to help attendees stay connected after the conference.
- Take notes on sessions, speakers, other attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors directly in the app, and then export them by emailing them to yourself, or others.
NOTE: The CASQA 2018 Annual Conference event will be available to download approximately one month before the conference begins.
- Download the app by searching iTunes or Google Play stores for 'California Stormwater Quality Association - CASQA' or by clicking here from your mobile browser.
- After installing, a new icon will appear on the homescreen of your device.
- Open the app and tap 'CASQA 2018 Annual Conference'
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner and click "Login for more features!"
- Enter your first and last name, then tap 'Next'.
- Enter your email address to receive an account verification email then tap 'Next'. **We strongly recommend entering the email address that you have access to on your mobile device.
- Exit the app and open the verification email on your device; it will include your four-digit verification code.
- Return to the app and enter the verification code, then tap 'Verify' to log in to your mobile app.
- ** Periodically check for available updates:
- Access the App Store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android.
- If you have an iOS device, tap the Updates tab and check the list to see if any updates are available for your app.
- For an Android device, tap the hamburger icon, then My apps. Check to see if your app is listed under 'Updates'; if it is, tap its name, then 'Update'
If you have not received an expected email, it may be caught in a spam filter or have been blocked by your organization's network. Please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com
- Mark the email as "Not Spam" for future deliveries.
- Use an alternative email address for your app account
- Ask your IT department to whitelist the following IP address and domains:
- IP Address: 220.127.116.11
- Domains: crowdcompassmail.com, crowdcompass.mailgun.org