Exhibit Space registration has now closed.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the CASQA 2021 Virtual Conference, Recovery & Resilience: Achieving Sustainable Stormwater Management. The conference offers two days of in-depth learning opportunities and discussions on a wide range of stormwater and water management topics, with a focus around the conference theme.
By exhibiting at the CASQA Annual Conference organizations are provided with a unique opportunity to interact with stormwater professionals throughout California who understand the critical issues and needs of the stormwater programs. In 2020, the conference drew nearly 900 of the leading members of the stormwater community including local, state, and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and planners. With the outstanding success of our first virtual conference, we expect equal or greater numbers for 2021.
Each year CASQA conference attendees look forward to interacting with the exhibitors and have a diverse set of needs including consulting and professional services, public education and outreach, legal services, and pollution prevention and treatment best management practices. The virtual Exhibit Hall provides the exhibitors with the opportunity to highlight the types of goods and services sought by the attendees and to identify needs and explore innovative ideas. In addition, virtual networking opportunities will also be provided throughout the conference.
- Conference dates: Tuesday 10/26/2021 - Wednesday 10/27/2021
- Deadline to purchase an exhibit space: Friday, September 17 - 5:00 PM PT
- Conference Overview
- 2021 Conference Agenda
- 2021 Conference Registration Brochure (including agenda)
- 2021 Exhibitors
The Lobby of the CASQA 2021 Virtual Conference
General Conference Information
- Multi-track technical presentations, panels, and training workshops will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand post the live event to conference registrants through the end of 2021. This will provide maximum flexibility and greater educational and professional development opportunities for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as over 50 hours of recorded technical content in their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities - all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Welcome Reception: Monday 10/25, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: This is a great way to break the ice before the official start of the conference
- Open Networking Space and Café: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm: Feel free to join a virtual table with fellow conference goers anytime during the day, including lunch time
- Coffee Talk with Water Board Staff: Catch up with State and Regional Water Board staff in the Café. Details coming soon!
- Tuesday Evening Reception: Tuesday 10/26, 4:00 - 6:00 pm: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations with fellow conference attendees
- Post-Conference Hangout: Wednesday 10/27, 4:15 - 6:00 pm: A chance to unwind with old and new acquaintances after the conference.
Exhibit Hall Information
The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas and will utilize a graphical interface that mimics a physical exhibit hall. Exhibitors will be able to create the look and elements of their virtual exhibit space with help from our CASQA exhibit space concierge service, which provides oversight and technical assistance for the development of the exhibit spaces, not full development of the space.
These are some of the conference attendee clickable elements that will be available in the exhibit spaces:
- PDFs, Images, Video clips (e.g., an exhibitor discussing their product/s)
- Note: CASQA has the right to approve all submitted content for posting (including, but not limited to, .pdfs, images, video clips)
- The ability to speak live one-to-one with conference attendees
- The ability to make appointments with conference attendees
- A virtual exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Attendees and exhibitors will have access to the virtual exhibit space through the end of 2021. In 2020 many conference registrants visited the Conference Portal, including the exhibit spaces, in the months following the conference
Exhibit Space Examples from the CASQA 2020 Virtual Conference
Virtual Exhibit Space Purchase Includes:
- (1) Virtual Conference Pass (value of $325 - $475)
- A listing in the CASQA Conference Program .pdf and CASQA website until the close of the conference
- Emailed copy of the attendee registration list within four to six weeks after the conference
- Quarter (1/4) page ad in the CASQA Conference Program (value of $300). For additional exposure in 2021, we will also include your ad in the Registration Brochure to be emailed in August to our complete database and posted on the CASQA website. Ads must be received by the deadlines below:
- Ad submittal deadlines (email to April Krieg):
- Registration Brochure: Friday, July 23, 2021
- Conference Program: Monday, October 4, 2021
- Ad specifications:
- Color format: RGB
- Must be 300+ dpi quality at final print size
- PDF format (preferred) - JPEG or TIF formats are acceptable
- Dimensions: 4.9" high x 3.45" wide
- Enhanced exhibitor booth selection for the 2022 CASQA Conference in Palm Springs
Exhibit Space Fees
CASQA members receive a discount on an exhibit space purchase (group CASQA memberships only; not individual memberships). Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted fees.
Member: $2100 (group memberships only)
- The exhibit space member discount is for group CASQA memberships only; not individual memberships.
- Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds for exhibit space purchases.
- Exhibitor Guide and Contract for Space (required): 2021 CASQA Annual Conference Exhibitor Guide and Contract for Space
- Acceptance of the terms of the Contract for Exhibit Space is required at the time of purchase / registration of an Exhibit Space and to participate as an Exhibitor at the 2021 CASQA Annual Conference.
- This contract is a binding agreement between the California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) and the Exhibiting Organization (Exhibitor). Execution will be upon checking the required boxes on the online registration form at the time of the Exhibitor’s online purchase / registration of an Exhibit Space.
- Included information:
- Exhibit Hall and Exhibit Space
- Required Materials
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Exhibit Rules, Policies, and Regulations
CASQA’s Policy and Procedures for Advertising and Sponsorship
It is prohibited for the advertiser/sponsor to state or infer, including by the use of CASQA’s name, logos, or otherwise, any endorsement by CASQA of their product or service through CASQA or any other form of advertising. This policy shall not preclude CASQA Members from including factual statements, such as “Member of the California Stormwater Quality Association" or "CASQA 2021 Conference”.