Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the California Stormwater Quality Association's 2019 Annual Conference at the Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, California. The CASQA Annual Conference will again offer a full agenda of training workshops, technical sessions, and exhibits for holders of municipal, industrial, and construction National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permits. The CASQA membership provides stormwater management services to over 21 million people in California and includes almost every Phase I municipal program and many of the Phase II municipal programs within the State. Exhibiting at the CASQA conference provides a unique opportunity to interact with the key stormwater contacts throughout the state and to understand the critical issues and needs of the stormwater programs. The conference attendees look forward to interacting with the exhibitors each year as they have a diverse set of needs including consulting and professional services, public education and outreach, legal services, and pollution prevention and treatment best management practices. The conference provides the exhibitors with the opportunity to highlight the types of goods and services sought by the attendees and to identify new and innovative ideas.
The 2018 CASQA Annual Conference had over 1200 participants. We expect that this year’s conference will once again draw the most influential members of the stormwater community including local, state, and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and planners. CASQA’s conferences draw hundreds of attendees and exhibitor spaces always sell out. Given the response at the previous CASQA conferences, early registration is strongly encouraged.
Based on the feedback that CASQA has received over the years, we have made improvements to ensure that the conference continues to provide the highest possible value to our exhibitors. The enhancements are summarized below.
Traffic to the Exhibit Hall
- The exhibit hall is located at the main entry and conference registration area so that it is highly visible and the conference attendees have easy access.
- Snacks and beverages will be served inside the Exhibit Hall at key locations.
- The always well attended Exhibitor Reception will be on the evening of Tuesday. Appetizers and drinks will be served to provide a casual and cordial environment to interact with conference attendees.
- An exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing will be held on Wednesday to highlight the sponsoring exhibitors. This has been a big hit every year!
Visibility and Tracking Attendance
- All exhibitors will receive a copy of the attendee registration list after the completion of the conference. This may take up to one month after the conference to provide, due to late registrations.
- Super-Premium exhibitor spaces contain larger booths located in high traffic areas of the Exhibit Hall.
- Super-Premium exhibitors will receive a complimentary half (1/2) page ad in the conference program.
- Super-Premium exhibitors will receive additional complimentary advertising during the Exhibitor Reception on Tuesday evening.
- Super-Premium exhibitors will receive an advance copy of the attendee registration list 1-2 weeks before the conference starts.
Purchase an Exhibit Space
View and purchase the Exhibit Space Packages (link will be available late April 2019)
For more information on exhibiting contact Karen Ashby or (530) 757-3641 x232
View the list of Exhibitors and the Exhibit Hall Map & Hours