Tuesday, Oct 1, 2019 - 5:00 PM PT
Important Registration Notes
PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING:
- If you are an admin registering someone else you must log into that person's account before registering.
- Small Group and Large Group Webcast purchaes authorize multiple individuals to view the webcast from a single viewing location (i.e., within a single office building either via one space / computer or via multiple spaces / computers).
NOTE: Monday is the only day that will be webcast; there will be no webcast on Tuesday or Wednesday.
A webcast registration includes:
- Plenary Session with Keynote Address: Monday, 10/7/2019, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM (PT)
- Sessions TBD: Monday, 10/7/2019, 10:30 AM - 11:55 AM (PT)
- Viewers may "channel surf" between sessions
- All Training Workshops on Monday, 10/7/2019 - 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM (PT)
- Viewers may "channel surf" between training workshops
Does not include:
- The full-day offsite Field Tour (Mon)
- The Technical Program sessions (Tue and Wed)
Webcast Access Instructions and System Requirements
- Instructions to access the webcast will be sent to the email address of the registered person on Wednesday 10/2 or Thursday 10/3, to allow time to test your system and ensure you have the correct software installed, sufficient bandwidth, and have access rights from your organization. Be sure to check your junk mailbox if you have not received the access instruction email by Friday 10/4.
- This Video Webcast is only made available to users who have purchased a license from CASQA. Distribution of links to non-paying users is strictly prohibited, unless part of a group webcast as instructed in the bullet below. All user IP addresses are logged.
- Group Webcast purchases - additional instruction: It is the responsibility of the registered person for group webcasts (Small, Large, and Areawide) to distribute the emailed access instructions to allowed participants per the bullet at the top of this page.
IMPORTANT: Instructions to Test Your System in Advance:
To better accommodate Windows and Macintosh users, the Video Webcast is streamed via Adobe Flash. Click this link to test: http://advancedmediaworks.com/casqa_test/
If you do not see and hear the test stream, ensure that your speakers are turned up. If you require a new or updated installation of Adobe Flash Player, you can download it here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- You may require Administrator Rights on your computer and authorization from your organization’s IT department to install this software.
- Although this test confirms your installation of Adobe Flash Player, please confirm with your own IT department that you have sufficient bandwidth and rights to view sustained live stream content without interruption.
Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
Individual (1 viewer)
Small Group (2-3 viewers)
Large Group (4-10 viewers)
- Refunds are allowed for General, Speaker, and Webcast registrations only; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
- Before the cancellation deadline, access your registration record via the email confirmation that you received after you registered online.
- Once you have accessed your registration record online, please choose the option to cancel your registration and proceed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation and the refund, minus the 25% administrative fee.