Thank You for Joining Us for the CASQA 2020 Virtual Conference!
All presentations were recorded and will be made available on-demand within a reasonable timeframe after the live event and announced on the CASQA website.
- Due to Zoom audio issues on Wednesday it will take a bit longer to turn around the recordings for on-demand access.
- Conference registrants will have access via 'Archives' in the conference portal menu bar until Dec 31, 2020.
Professional development credits can be earned for conference attendance. Professional Development Verification forms are available via 'Continuing Education' in the conference portal menu bar until Dec 31, 2020.
Scroll down to learn more and see a general overview of each day.
- Attendee Registration: CLOSED
- 2020 Conference Agenda:
- The online conference agenda provides an hourly view of the program and speakers. You can see a detailed overview of all days or filter by day or track.
- Conference Program
- Note: The PDF version may not include changes made in the last few weeks before the conference begins. The online conference agenda linked above is the most current version.
- Conference Mobile App: The CASQA Annual Conference mobile app was not used for the 2020 virtual conference.
- 2020 Sponsors
- 2020 Exhibitors
2020 CASQA Annual Conference Theme
CASQA 2020: Envision the Future
"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world."
Joel A. Barker
CASQA’s Vision Statement recognizes Sustainable Stormwater Management as a vital component of California’s water resources. Stewardship of our stormwater resources must balance human and ecological needs including protecting water quality, enhancing and restoring waterways, and providing an additional source for water supply. With this in mind, we ask you to envision the future of stormwater. At the conference we will explore ways to incorporate sustainable solutions for our water quality challenges, integrate the best science and technologies to ensure future generations can enjoy our waters, provide equity by engaging in all communities, drive consensus building with multi-benefit solutions, and explore funding for the future we envision.
The CASQA Annual Conference offers in-depth learning opportunities and discussions on a wide range of stormwater and water management topics, with a focus around the conference theme. The Plenary Session will officially kick off the conference with our Welcome Remarks, CASQA Awards Announcement, and Keynote Address. Conference thematic technical presentations, training workshops, panels, forums, and roundtable discussions following multiple concurrent tracks will be presented by leading stormwater practitioners from across California and the world. Attendees will be able to visit the virtual Exhibit Hall and interface with exhibitors while exploring goods, services, and innovative ideas. Virtual networking opportunities will also be provided throughout the conference. Scroll down to see an overview of each day.
General Conference Information
- Two-day virtual conference: Tuesday 9/15 - Wednesday 9/16
- Multi-track technical presentations and discussion sessions
- Presentations will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All presentations will be recorded and available on-demand to all conference registrants at least through the end of 2020. This will provide maximum flexibility for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as access the recorded content on their own time. This is approximately 73 hours of technical content.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities - all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Monday 9/14, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: This is a great way to break the ice in a speed dating format before the official start of the conference
- Tuesday 9/15, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations and enjoy stormwater-themed games with fellow conference attendees.
- Access instructions for the live stream will be emailed to registrants in advance of the virtual event (date and more details are pending
All registrants are welcome to join us virtually! This is a great way to break the ice in a speed dating format before the official start of the conference.
September 15 September 16, 2020
- Plenary Session: Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Welcome and Opening Remarks: Amanda Carr, Chair - CASQA Board of Directors
- CASQA Awards Announcement: Jamison Crosby, Chair - CASQA Awards Committee
- Keynote Address: Speaker TBD
- Program and Tracks: Nine multi-track technical sessions with 88 oral presentations, 13 panels, 2 forums, 1 roundtable, 4 training workshops
- Exhibit Hall
- Poster Display
- Outstanding Service Awards Announcement: Tuesday lunch (pending)
- Tuesday Evening Reception - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations and enjoy stormwater-themed games with fellow conference attendees.
- Conference Scholarship Program Awards Announcement: Wednesday lunch (pending)