Upcoming Meeting - Registration is Not Yet Open for 2023
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, January 18 at 12:00 NOON PT
Topic: A Call to Action: Stormwater is a Resource!
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location TBD
- Agenda (pending)
Important Registration Instructions
PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING BELOW:
- If you are an admin registering someone else you must log into that person's account before registering.
- To receive the member discount CASQA members must log in to their personal CASQA account before clicking "Buy now" to register.
Webcast/Virtual Access Instructions
This Video Webcast is only made available to users who have purchased a license from CASQA. Distribution of links to non-paying users is strictly prohibited, unless part of a group webcast as instructed below. All user IP addresses are logged.
Instructions to access the webcast will be sent to the email address of the registered person (purchaser) by the day before the meeting (after registration closes) to allow time to test your system and ensure you have the correct software installed, sufficient bandwidth, and have access rights from your organization. If the access instruction email has not been received by the end of the day before the meeting, first:
- Check any spam/junk mail folders
- Check to see if the company/organization has blocked the email
Important Additional Instructions for Group Webcast Purchases
It is the responsibility of the registered person for group webcasts (Small, Large, and Areawide) to distribute/forward the access instructions as described above to allowed participants per the group level purchased.
**Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will allow viewers of Small Group and Large Group Webcast licenses to view from multiple locations.
Allowed viewers per the group level purchased:
Small Group (2-3 viewers)
Large Group (4-10 viewers)
- Limited to members of an Areawide program
- Notes regarding 'Consulting Staff':
- Defined as a Permittee in an Areawide Program using a consultant in lieu of having a dedicated stormwater person on staff.
- The consulting staff is qualified and treated like regular staff (employees) regarding their Program’s Areawide membership.
- The benefit is intended for the one person at each Permittee that is responsible for that Permittee’s overall stormwater program. The one case where that could be more than one person is if two people were essentially job-sharing that role, but both would have to be responsible for the overall program; each doing so on a part-time basis.
- That standing does not extend to the consulting staff’s company or other individuals at their company unless they too qualify as consulting staff.
Some organizations block access to outside content. If you are unable to view the webcast for that reason, please use your personal device to view the webcast.
Before contacting us, if you experience technical issues with the video webcast, please try these steps:
- Reload the page and, if necessary, restart your browser
- Switch browsers
- NOTE: The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 and may not support Microsoft Edge. Please upgrade or use another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Contact your organization's IT department
* The Members or State/Federal regulators rate is not available to City or County regulators.
There are no refunds for either attendees or webcast viewers, but substitution of an attendee or webcast viewer is allowed without charge or deadline.