Visit our BMP Handbook page and follow the instructions in the green sidebar to determine the status of your BMP Online Handbook subscription and to renew or purchase one.
CASQA's Construction BMP Online Handbook, which includes the Construction SWPPP Template, and the new Industrial & Commercial BMP Online Handbook, including the Industrial SWPPP Template and guidance docs for the new Industrial General Permit, are comprehensive resources that enable you to search recommendations in different ways: by browsing a robust table of contents, by selecting filters to find pertinent information, or by choosing relevant scenarios from an interactive map (Construction).
If you are part of a group BMP Online Handbook subscription, the primary subscriber (purchaser) must first add you as a sub-subscriber to their online account before you will have access to the online handbook subscription. Please contact your primary BMP Online Handbook subscriber to ask them to add you to their online account, which will generate an email invitation to you with further instructions to complete the activation of your sub-subscription.
Subscription expiration alert emails are sent to the primary subscriber at 90, 60, 30, and 3 days before the expiration date.
- Subscriptions must be renewed before the expiration date to receive the renewal rate. If not, the subscription must be re-purchased at the full subscription rate.
- There is no penalty for early renewal. Upon renewal, 12 months will be added to the original expiration date.
- If not renewed by 11:59 PM Pacific time on the day before the expiration date, access to the BMP Online Handbook will be denied. For those with group subscriptions access will also be denied for your sub-subscribers.
- If you are upgrading to a broader subscription type, you must pay the initial rate for the new subscription type and then the renewal rate after the first year.
To renew your BMP Online Handbook subscription, please follow the steps below:
- If necessary, please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10+ or use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Renewals must be done through the account of the primary subscriber (purchaser). Log in to your CASQA account page.
- Select the Renew or Re-purchase tab and look for the subscription that needs to be renewed; click 'renew' - the discount will automatically be deducted in the shopping cart.