Group CASQA memberships and group BMP Online Handbook subscriptions have a designated primary member or primary subscriber (purchaser) who can share the membership or subscription with others (sub-members or sub-subscribers). Adding sub-members / sub-subscribers is the responsibility of the primary member / primary subscriber and is a one time step unless someone leaves or joins the organization. All you need are their email addresses.
NOTE:CASQA membership does not include a subscription to the BMP Online Handbooks (including the SWPPP Templates), however, CASQA members receive reduced subscription rates. Likewise, purchasing a handbook subscription does not include CASQA membership.
Instructions to Add Sub-Members (CASQA Membership) or Sub-Subscribers (BMP Online Handbook Subscription)
- Primary Member or Primary Subscriber: Log in to your account. Once logged in, click the icon of a person at the top right of any page to view your account information.
- Click the Manage Sub-Members tab or the Manage Sub-Subscribers tab.
- Manage Sub-Subscribers tab: If you have more than one BMP Online Handbook subscription, first choose which handbook from the dropdown choices that you would like to manage.
- Add the email addresses of the people with whom you would like to share your group CASQA membership or group BMP Online Handbook subscription.
- Click the green 'ADD' button.
- We'll send an email notification to your newly added sub-member or sub-subscriber.
- If they have an existing account with that email address on the CASQA website, they will be 'active' right away. If they don't have an existing account with that email address, they will remain as a 'pending' member until they follow through on the instructions in the notification email.
'Active' sub-members or sub-subscribers will have access to their CASQA member benefits or the BMP Online Handbook whenever they are logged in to their personal CASQA accounts.
Revisit the Manage Sub-Members tab or the Manage Sub-Subscribers tab any time to resend the notification if necessary, or to add more email addresses.
If you have not received an expected email from CASQA, it may be caught in a spam filter. Please try these trouble shooting steps:
- Check your spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark the email as "Not Spam" for future deliveries
- Ask your system administrator to add this full email address to the organization's whitelist to help receive emails from the CASQA website: email@example.com. Individuals should also add the email address to their personal whitelist.