CASQA is the leading professional association in the stormwater management field. We provide our members with the most current information in our rapidly changing industry, and we are dedicated to maintaining excellence in California stormwater management programs. CASQA membership is for one year and is paid annually.
CASQA membership is open to individuals and organizations including:
- Phase I Stormwater Programs: Areawide stormwater programs, large cities, counties, industries, and the construction industry.
- Phase II Stormwater Programs: Small cities, counties, educational institutions, utilities, and non-traditional entities.
- Others: Professionals and companies specializing in water quality, trade associations, and non-profit interest groups.
There are two types of CASQA memberships:
- For National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit holders. Go here for more information about the NPDES permit program.
- Construction General Permit
- Industrial General Permit
- Phase I MS4 Permit: Phase I MS4 Area Wide Permits
- Phase II (Small MS4) Permit
- Includes voting rights (primary member only) for the Board of Directors and changes to the CASQA Bylaws.
- Group membership only
- For those who want to participate, but do not hold NPDES stormwater permits.
- Does not include voting rights.
- Both individual and group memberships are available