Having a CASQA Membership helps you stay informed, grow professionally, and remain an active participant in stormwater quality issues. As a CASQA member, you can:
- log in to CASQA.org to enjoy timely updates on important water quality issues in the News & Library
- take advantage of discounts on CASQA events and products
- extend your group membership to sub-members* just by entering their email addresses
- manage your membership settings online
*Each group membership allows a limited number of sub-members.
Steps to Renew or Re-Purchase Your CASQA Membership
Membership expiration alert emails are sent to the primary CASQA member at 90, 60, 30, and 3 days before the expiration date.
Please note that CASQA does not send out invoices. If you need a pre-purchase invoice for your own purposes before making a purchase, you can select the Pre-Sale Invoice tab on your CASQA account page to create one or click here: www.casqa.org/how-do-i/how-do-i-create-invoice-advance-making-purchase
IMPORTANT: If not renewed by 11:59 PM Pacific time on the day before the expiration date, access to your CASQA member benefits will be denied. For those with group memberships access will also be denied for your sub-members. Member benefits include the Bi-Weekly Update, Water Quality NewsFlash, Member Library, Member Forum, and member discounts to products and events. If you did not renew your CASQA membership before the expiration, it can be re-purchased.
- If necessary, please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10+ or use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Renewals or re-purchases must be done through the account of the primary member. Log in to your CASQA account page.
- Select the Renew or Re-purchase tab and look for the membership item that needs to be renewed or re-purchased; click 'renew' or 're-purchase'. There is no penalty for early renewal. Upon renewal, 12 months will be added to the original expiration date.
Note: Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments unless by special request and approved by CASQA.