Qualified California Industrial General Permit Trainers of Record
Statement of Qualifications Submission Information and Fee
CASQA periodically solicits for applicants to become a California Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record (IGP ToR) for the official IGP QISP training course. The IGP Trainer of Record RFQ-SOQ qualification process will occur yearly in spring, typically April - June. Watch the CASQA website and emails for an announcement.
Applicants must submit a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) and a non-refundable $500 submittal fee to cover the review and evaluation of the SOQ. If not approved, applicants may resubmit a SOQ along with a non-refundable $250 resubmittal fee the next time CASQA issues a solicitation for ToR applications.
Return to this page betweenThe purchase link will be provided during that time period only.
Important: Please pay the fee allowing enough time to receive your payment confirmation email with submittal instructions and to upload your SOQ before the submittal deadline.
- Log into your
- If you do not already have an account you can create one here or one will be created when you purchase the fee via the link.
- Please do not pay for multiple applicants through one person's account.
- Pay the fee.
- New IGP ToR applicants: SOQ Submittal fee - link removed
- - link removed
Statement of Qualifications: NOW CLOSED
- firstname.lastname@example.org m
- Mark the email as "Not Spam" for future deliveries.
- Ask your system administrator to add email@example.com to your company's whitelist.
- contact us
Statement of Qualifications Upload Confirmation and Selection Notification
- pon successfully uploading your upload page: "Success. Your file has been uploaded, and the folder owner has been notified."
- This means that you have successfully submitted a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ). Note: You will not receive a submittal confirmation email.
- Your SOQ will be evaluated per the Candidate Trainer Selection Criteria identified in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- Applicants will be notified via email per the dates listed in the RFQ Timeframe for Trainer Qualification section: By the end of the week of May 8, 2017.
Steps to Trainer of Record Qualification
Candidate Trainers of Record selected through the CASQA RFQ process must complete the following additional steps in order to become a fully qualified Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record.
1. Attend a mandatory orientation webinar.
2. Sign a Compliance Agreement with CASQA.
3. Pay the Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record
4. CASQA confirms steps 1 - 3 are completed and issues a Trainer of Record Certificate.
NOTE: Individuals approved by the CASQA Board of Directors as Candidate IGP Trainers of Record, who obtained their QISP certificate through the self-guided program for California Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (CBPELSG Licensee), will need to complete the self-paced online training step (step 2 - https://www.casqa.org/resources/qisp-qualification) and take and pass the midterm online exam (step 3) before being determined a fully qualified IGP Trainer of Record.
QISP Training Course Calendar
IGP Trainers of Record can access the QISP Training Course Calendar after logging in here: https://www.owp.csus.edu/login.php
IGP Trainer of Record Course Information
The information page for the official IGP QISP training course can only be viewed by qualified IGP Trainers of Record who have logged into their account. If you are a qualified IGP Trainer of Record click here to access the IGP Trainer of Record: Course Information page, located in the left side drop down navigation under QISP Qualification. If you are not logged in please log in first to view the Course Information page.
IGP Trainer of Record Certificate Renewal Webinar
IGP Trainers of Record can access the June 2017 ToR certificate renewal presentations here: Industrial General Permit QISP Trainer of Record Renewal Webinar