- QISP qualifications are renewed completely online.
- QISP renewal candidates automatically receive certificate renewal reminder emails approximately 90, 60, 30, and 3 days before their certificate expiration date. Candidates also automatically receive an email letting them know that their certificate has expired (if it was not renewed). Reminders are sent to the QISP's email address on file.
- Your OWP online account is separate from an account that you may have on the CASQA website and can be accessed at the OWP Account Management Portal.
Steps to Renew a QISP Certificate
- Sign into your QISP account at https://www.owp.csus.edu.
- Read the new training materials.
- Complete the quiz. There is no pass/fail grade.
- Pay the renewal fee of $190 if renewed before the current expiration date, or $210 if renewed after the certificate has expired.
After these steps are completed, a new certificate is automatically emailed to the candidate. If the candidate renews before their certificate expiration date, the new expiration date will be two years from the current expiration date. If a candidate renews after their certificate expiration date, the new expiration date will be two years from the renewal date. For more information, please call the Office of Water Programs help desk at (916) 278-6142.