- QISP qualifications are renewed completely online.
- QISP renewal candidates automatically receive certificate renewal reminder emails approximately 90, 60, 30, and 3 days before their certificate expiration date. Candidates also automatically receive an email letting them know that their certificate has expired (if it was not renewed). Reminders are sent to the QISP's email address on file.
- Your OWP online account is separate from an account that you may have on the CASQA website and can be accessed at the OWP Account Management Portal.
Steps to Renew a QISP Certificate
1. Sign into your QISP account at https://www.owp.csus.edu.
2. Pay the renewal fee of $190 if renewed before the current expiration date, or $210 if renewed after the certificate has expired.
- The $190 fee to renew your QISP certificate for two years helps cover the costs for CASQA and the Office of Water Programs to administer the Industrial General Permit Training Program, including developing and managing the automated renewal system, staffing the Office of Water Progams Help Desk, and updating training content.
3. Complete the new training materials.
After these steps are completed, a new certificate is automatically emailed to the candidate. If the candidate renews before their certificate expiration date, the new expiration date will be two years from the current expiration date. If a candidate renews after their certificate expiration date, the new expiration date will be two years from the renewal date. For more information, please call the Office of Water Programs help desk at (916) 278-6142.