Qualified California Construction General Permit Trainers of Record
California Construction General Permit Trainer of Record (CGP ToR) Application Process and Information
CASQA periodically solicits for applicants to become a California Construction General Permit Trainer of Record (CGP ToR) for the official CGP QSP/QSD training course. The CGP Trainer of Record RFQ-SOQ qualification process will occur yearly in late summer, typically July - September. Watch the CASQA website and emails for an announcement.
Applicants must submit a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) and a non-refundable $500 submittal fee to cover the review and evaluation of the SOQ. If not approved, applicants may resubmit a SOQ along with a non-refundable $250 resubmittal fee the next time CASQA issues a solicitation for ToR applications.
- Important: Please pay the fee allowing enough time to receive your payment confirmation email with submittal instructions and to upload your SOQ before the submittal deadline.
- Log into your
- If you do not already have an account you can create one here or one will be created when you purchase the fee via the link.
- Please do not pay for multiple applicants through one person's account.
- Pay the fee.
- New CGP ToR applicants: (link has been removed)
- link has been removed)
Statement of Qualifications
Thursday, Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm PT - Tuesday, Sep 18, 2018 4:00 pm PT
- email@example.com m
- Mark the email as "Not Spam" for future deliveries.
- Ask your system administrator to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your company's whitelist.
- contact us
Statement of Qualifications Upload Confirmation and Selection Notification
- pon successfully uploading your upload page: "Success. Your file has been uploaded, and the folder owner has been notified."
- This means that you have successfully submitted a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ). Note: You will not receive a submittal confirmation email.
- Your SOQ will be evaluated per the Candidate Trainer Selection Criteria identified in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- Applicants will be notified via email per the dates listed in the RFQ Timeframe for Trainer Qualification section: By the end of the week of October 8, 2018.
Steps to Trainer of Record Qualification
Candidate Trainers of Record selected through the CASQA RFQ process must complete the following additional steps in order to begin offering QSD/QSP training courses to the public:
- Attend a mandatory orientation webinar. Details to be provided to the Candidate CGP ToRs: None at this time
- Sign a Compliance Agreement with CASQA.
- Pay the Construction General Permit Trainer of Record
- CASQA confirms steps 1 - 3 are completed and issues a Trainer of Record Certificate.
QSP / QSD Training Course Calendar
Instructions to add your training courses are provided on the QSP / QSD Training Course Calendar
CGP Trainer of Record Student and Course Information
The information page for the official CGP QSP/QSD training course can only be viewed by qualified CGP Trainers of Record who have logged into their account. If you are a qualified CGP Trainer of Record, log in to view the CGP Trainer of Record: Student and Course Information page, located in the left side drop down navigation under QSP / QSD Qualification.
Steps to Renew Trainer of Record Qualification
To maintain their status, Trainers of Record must complete the following steps to renew their Construction General Permit Trainer of Record qualifications:
- Maintain Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) status.
- Attend or view a mandatory Renewal Webinar.
- Sign a Compliance Agreement with CASQA.
- Pay the Construction General Permit Trainer of Record fee ($95). The renewal term is 2 years. Steps to pay the renewal fee:
- If necessary, please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10+ or use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Log in to your CASQA account page.
- Select the Renew or Re-purchase tab and look for the CASQA qualified CGP Trainer of Record (CGP ToR) item; click 'renew'.
CASQA confirms steps 1 - 4 are completed and issues a Trainer of Record Certificate and lists the ToR on the online CGP ToR List.
CGP Trainer of Record Certificate Renewal Webinar
CGP Trainers of Record can access the June 2017 ToR certificate renewal presentations here: Construction General Permit Trainer of Record Renewal Webinar