The CASQA Annual Conference offers a unique opportunity to interact with professionals in the stormwater field. Each year the conference draws leading members of the stormwater community including local, state, and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and planners. Join fellow stormwater practitioners and exhibitors for in-depth training and discussions addressing a wide range of challenges and opportunities facing stormwater professionals in California and beyond.
NOTICE - Jan 1, 2021: This page and other pages in this section of the website will be updated for the 2021 CASQA Annual Conference when more information is available. Please check back periodically!
CASQA 2021 Conference: Save-the-Date
Recovery & Resilience: Achieving Sustainable Stormwater Management
October 25-27, 2021
Safe Credit Union Convention Center Sacramento or Virtual (pending)
Conference Overview and Agenda
Conference Overview (link pending)
2021 Conference Agenda (link pending abstract selections and program development)
- The online conference agenda provides an up-to-date hourly view of the program and speakers. You can see a detailed overview of all days or filter by day or track.
2021 Conference Program PDF (will be posted in October 2021)
- Note: The PDF may not include changes made in the last few weeks before the conference begins. The online Conference Agenda linked above is the most current version.
Registration (not yet open - please check back in May)
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
- General Attendee Registration: Pending
- Speaker / Panelist Registration: Pending
- Exhibit Space Registration: Pending
- Sponsorship Purchase: Pending
- Program Advertising Purchase: Pending
Payment: Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
- Refunds are allowed for General, Speaker/Panelist/Poster Presenter, and Webcast registrations only; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
Submittals: Abstract / CASQA Award / Conference Scholarship
2021 CASQA Awards Program Call for Nominations: CLOSED
The mission of the CASQA Awards Program is to advance the stormwater quality management profession by identifying and recognizing exemplary leadership, outstanding projects, activities, and contributions to the field of stormwater quality management. More information
2021 Conference Call for Abstracts: Date pending
Abstract submissions for a presentation, poster, panel, forum, roundtable, or training workshop are not yet being accepted for the 2021 CASQA Annual Conference.
More information (link pending)
2021 Conference Scholarship Program Call for Applications: Date pending
The goal of the CASQA Conference Scholarship Program is to encourage the next generation of leaders in the stormwater management field. Scholarships are available to enable individuals to attend the current year CASQA Annual Conference and benefit from the educational and networking opportunities that are provided. More information
Hotel and Travel (pending)
CASQA Annual Conference Mobile App
(Pending for 2021 conference)
Conference attendees with Apple iOS or Android devices will be able to personalize their conference experience with the many features in our CASQA Annual Conference mobile app. The app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores. Download Instructions (link removed)
We look forward to seeing you at these future conferences!
Presentations from past conferences are available as PDFs linked to the Training Workshop and Technical Program presentation titles in the conference agendas. Note: Files not posted lack permission from the author for posting or a copy was not provided to CASQA.
Our inaugural podcast episode was launched in May 2019, followed by 14 more episodes that were recorded at the 2019 CASQA Annual Conference, focused on all things stormwater. We dove deeper into conference discussions, got to know more about the leaders in the stormwater field, and shared CASQA's organizational goals. New episodes will continue to be posted so check back periodically. Listen here