2018 CASQA Annual Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 CASQA Annual Conference at the Riverside Convention Center, October 15-17, 2018.
The CASQA Annual Conference offers a unique opportunity to interact with professionals in the stormwater field. Each year the conference draws leading members of the stormwater community including local, state, and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and planners. Join over 1,000 attendees and 60 exhibitors for 3 days of important training and discussions on the future of our stormwater programs.
Check back here periodically in late April 2018 for announcements about the following:
- Registration, including exhibitor, sponsorship, and advertising opportunities
- Contact us if you would like to commit to a sponsorship in advance of registration opening
- 2018 Call for Presentations and Posters
- 2018 Call for CASQA Award Nominations
Connecting the Drops from Summit to Sea
The 2018 California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) Annual Conference will be held in downtown Riverside, the heart of the Inland Empire. This year’s conference theme reflects its location in the upper portion of the Santa Ana River Watershed, an area of diverse habitat and extreme topography. The densely populated watershed is home to over six million people in four southern California counties. Here, as in all of California and beyond, stormwater professionals are hard at work complying with NPDES permits and TMDLs, creating urban infrastructure that implements low impact development and reduces hydromodification impacts, capturing stormwater for water supply, and providing protection for groundwater and surface water resources.
At this year’s conference we will “connect the drops" by providing an extensive program of training workshops, technical presentations, and posters addressing a range of challenges and opportunities facing urban stormwater practitioners including sustainability, source control, conservation, smart water reuse, communication, pollutant management, and permitting. The conference will highlight the recent integrating approaches developed by the State Water Board STORMS Program and the CASQA Vision to establish stormwater as a vital resource through focused efforts and resources.
2018 Call for Presentations and Posters
The abstract submittal period will open in late April 2018
2018 Call for CASQA Award Nominations
Check back in May 2018
2018 Conference Program and Agenda
2018 Conference Program print version (link will be available Oct 2018)
Errata List for 2018 Conference Program print version (link available as needed Oct 2018)
** Registration inks will be available in late April 2018 **
- Early registration discount for attendees and speakers: Tuesday, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:59 PM PT
- Speakers & Poster Presenters must register by Monday, Sep 17, 2018 - 5:00 PM PT
- Online registration ends for General Attendees & Webcast: Tuesday, Oct 9, 2018 - 5:00 PM PT
- A limited amount of same day registrations may be available on a first-come basis (lunch not included)
CASQA offers a variety of registration options to suit your schedule, including a live webcast of the Monday Training Workshops and the Tuesday Plenary Session for those not able to travel to the conference. CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
- Speakers & Poster Presenters
- Exhibit Space Packages
- Sponsorship Packages: Contact us if you would like to commit to a sponsorship in advance of registration opening, which will be in mid April.
Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
- Refunds are allowed for General, Speaker, and Webcast registrations only; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
Hotel and Travel
Here you can find rates and registration information for the conference hotels, maps and parking information for the hotels and the Riverside Convention Center, airport and other transportation options, as well as links to nearby attractions and activities.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
View the list of 2018 Exhibitors and the Exhibit Hall Map & Hours (link not yet available)
View the list of 2018 Sponsors (link not yet available)
CASQA Annual Conference Mobile App
Available in iTunes and Google Play stores!
Conference attendees with Apple iOS or Android devices will be able to personalize their conference experience with the many features in our CASQA Annual Conference mobile app.
Connect with fellow conference attendees on our Twitter or LinkedIn CASQA Annual Conference pages.
We look forward to seeing you at these future conferences!
Presentations from past conferences are available as PDFs linked to the Training Workshop and Technical Program presentation titles in the conference agendas.
Note: Files not posted lack permission from the author for posting or a copy was not provided to CASQA.