The Development BMP Handbook (June 2021) provides guidance and support with selection and implementation of BMPs associated with development and redevelopment activities. These BMPs focus on the elimination or reduction of pollutants, and controlling or reducing impacts to the hydrologic cycle. The handbook is a comprehensive online resource available by annual subscription. Purchasing or renewing a subscription assures that you have access to the latest version of the handbook, including updates and new resources as they become available.
- Subscriptions are for one year and renewals are paid annually.
- Subscriptions are available for individuals (CASQA members and non-members) as well as for groups/organizations (CASQA members only).
- Purchasing a BMP handbook subscription does not include CASQA membership.
- CASQA membership does not include BMP Handbook subscriptions, however CASQA members receive a substantial discount on BMP handbook subscriptions and renewals. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted rates.
- CASQA members must log in to receive the member discount on their subscription purchase.
- You can create a pre-purchase invoice if you need one. Credit card is our only payment option. Check payments are accepted only by special request and CASQA pre-approval.
Purchase or Renew a Subscription
IMPORTANT: You must be logged in to your CASQA account to purchase or renew a subscription, and to see the green BUY links next to the purchase options below. If you do not have a CASQA account, you can create one now (no cost).
Purchase a New Subscription
Renew a Subscription
To renew an active subscription or repurchase an expired subscription, the Subscription Contact should go to My Account > Orders and select the Renew or Repurchase link. To receive the renewal discount, the subscription must be renewed before it expires.