Call for Abstracts
The 2023 Conference Call for Abstracts has closed. Selection results (both selected and not-selected) will be emailed to the submitters during the week of June 5.
Rain Ready California: Protecting and Collecting Water for Our Future
The last few years have demonstrated the impact of drought and the changing magnitude and frequency of our precipitation events. Now, more than ever, the work in the stormwater management field is critical to achieving a more resilient future. Collectively, our actions can lead to a Rain Ready California. What does that look like? Investing in our communities to reconnect the hydrologic cycle (e.g., stormwater capture). Rethinking how we work to integrate across water sectors to achieve our shared common goals. Protecting our waterways through true source control and effective BMPs. Engaging within the stormwater profession and the communities we serve to communicate that stormwater is a resource. Advocating for funding, regulations, and legislation to support these outcomes. And most importantly, learning from each other to make it all possible. Let’s get Rain Ready together!
Call for Abstracts Details
Steps to Submit Your Abstract
- Online Form: Clicking the green button below will take you to the 3rd party (Cvent) abstract submittal website and form.
- Log In to Cvent: You will be required to have an account on Cvent in order to continue to the online abstract submittal form (note: this is not the same as your CASQA account). Click Log In in the upper right:
- If you have an existing account log in and check your details – update if needed. Your first name, last name, and email address will auto-populate on the abstract form and can’t be edited there.
- If you don’t have an existing account, create one.
- Click the ‘Start Submission’ button.
- Instructions for Entering Information on the Online Form:
- Letter Case: Do not use all uppercase (e.g., SMITH) or all lowercase (e.g., smith) when entering any information.
- Abstract Title Field: Before entering the title run it through this title case converter, then copy and paste the result into the Title field of the form.
- Abbreviations: May be used in the Description field if they are defined at their first mention.
- Check Your Spelling: Mistakes in spelling can carry through to the online agenda, printed conference program, and mobile app (title of presentation, poster, panel, or training workshop, speaker/panelist names, job titles, organizations, and email addresses).
Go to the Abstract Submittal Website and Form (button link has been removed)