CASQA is the leading professional association in the stormwater management field. We provide our members with the most current information in our rapidly changing industry, and we are dedicated to maintaining excellence in California stormwater management programs.
General CASQA Membership Information
- Membership is for one year and is paid annually
- Two types of membership are available: Regular and Affiliate (see descriptions below)
- Membership is open to individuals and groups (organizations) including:
- Phase I Stormwater Programs: Areawide stormwater programs, large cities, counties, industries, and the construction industry.
- Phase II Stormwater Programs: Small cities, counties, educational institutions, utilities, and non-traditional entities.
- Others: Professionals and companies specializing in water quality, trade associations, and non-profit interest groups.
Additional Benefits of Group (Organization) Membership
- The primary member of a group membership can add sub-members who are with the same organization and they will get the same member benefits.
- Will receive the member discount when purchasing an exhibit space for the Annual Conference (no exhibit space discount for individual members).
- May request to have job openings placed in the CASQA Bi-Weekly Update.
- Regular Memberships only: Includes voting rights (primary member only) for the Board of Directors and changes to the CASQA Bylaws (this does not apply to group Affiliate Memberships).
For National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit holders. Go here for more information about the NPDES permit program.
- Construction General Permit
- Industrial General Permit
- Phase I MS4 Permit: Phase I MS4 Permits
- Phase II (Small MS4) Permit
- For group membership only.
- Includes voting rights (primary member only) for the Board of Directors and changes to the CASQA Bylaws.
For those who want to participate, but do not hold NPDES stormwater permits.
- Both individual and group memberships are available.
- Does not include voting rights.