CASQA is the leading professional association in the stormwater management field. We provide our members with the most current information in our rapidly changing industry, and we are dedicated to maintaining excellence in California stormwater management programs.
There are two types of CASQA memberships:
For National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit holders:
- Construction General Permit
- Industrial General Permit
- Phase I MS4 Permit
- Small MS4 (Phase II) General Permit
Includes voting rights (primary member only) for the Board of Directors and changes to the CASQA Bylaws.
- For those who want to participate, but do not hold NPDES stormwater permits.
- Does not include voting rights.
- Individual and group memberships available