The CASQA Annual Conference offers a unique opportunity to interact with professionals in the stormwater field. Each year the conference draws leading members of the stormwater community including local, state, and federal decision makers, stormwater program coordinators, contractors, consultants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, and planners. Join fellow stormwater practitioners and exhibitors for in-depth training and discussions addressing a wide range of challenges and opportunities facing stormwater professionals in California and beyond.
Upcoming: CASQA 2023 Annual Conference
We look forward to seeing you September 11-13, 2023 at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego for our 19th Annual Conference! This section is updated as more information is available. Please check back periodically.
Rain Ready California: Protecting and Collecting Water for Our Future
The last few years have demonstrated the impact of drought and the changing magnitude and frequency of our precipitation events. Now, more than ever, the work in the stormwater management field is critical to achieving a more resilient future. Collectively, our actions can lead to a Rain Ready California. What does that look like? Investing in our communities to reconnect the hydrologic cycle (e.g., stormwater capture). Rethinking how we work to integrate across water sectors to achieve our shared common goals. Protecting our waterways through true source control and effective BMPs. Engaging within the stormwater profession and the communities we serve to communicate that stormwater is a resource. Advocating for funding, regulations, and legislation to support these outcomes. And most importantly, learning from each other to make it all possible. Let’s get Rain Ready together!
Overview & Agenda
Read about the Conference Program highlights and view the daily overview. The conference agenda will be available in June 2023.
Hotel and Travel
View this page for details about the conference location, area attractions and activities, hotel rates and reservation links, directions and parking options, and information for major airports and transportation.
Attendee registration opens in mid-April.
CASQA members receive a substantial discount. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted fees.
- Attendee (includes speakers, panelists, and poster presenters)
- Early registration discount ends: Monday July 31 (late fees in effect on August 1)
- Registration closes: Tuesday Sep 5 at 5pm Pacific
- Purchasing opens April 17 at 9am Pacific. Review the many sponsorship opportunities. Some have limited availability so act quickly to secure the one you want!
- Deadline: August 11 at 5pm Pacific
- Conference Program Ad - Deadline: July 19 (tentative) at 5pm Pacific
- Exhibit Space: More information to come
Payment: Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
- Refunds are allowed for all attendee registration categories; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund
Call for Abstracts - Now Open!
Abstract submissions for a technical presentation, poster, panel, or training workshop are now being accepted!
Submittal deadline: Monday April 17 - NOON Pacific
Call for Conference Scholarship Applications
Expected to Open in Early April 2023
The CASQA Conference Scholarship Program was developed with the goal to encourage the next generation of leaders in the stormwater management field. Scholarships are available to enable individuals to attend the current year CASQA Annual Conference and benefit from the educational and networking opportunities that are provided.
Submittal deadline: Monday, date TBD - NOON Pacific
Learn more (link pending)
CASQA Annual Conference Mobile App
Conference attendees with Apple iOS or Android devices can personalize their conference experience with the many features in our CASQA Annual Conference mobile app. The app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores.