Join Us for the CASQA 2022 Conference!
On this page you can find the following:
- Dates and deadlines
- Conference snapshot
- Speaker, Panelist, and Poster Presenter discounted fee eligibility information
- Attendee fees
- General Attendee (includes Supporting Speakers)
- Speaker, Panelist, and Poster Presenter (discount-eligible)
- Steps to register (active links are not yet available - please check back in mid-May)
- Included meals
- Disclaimer and Acknowledgement (agreement required)
- Refund policy
- Early registration discount ends: Monday, Sep 12, 2022
- Registration closes: Tuesday, Oct 18, 2022 - 5:00 PM PT
- Three day conference: Monday 10/24/2022 - Wednesday 10/26/2022
- Multi-track Technical Sessions with presentations, panels, and training workshops incorporated throughout the conference agenda
- Post-Conference access to Technical Session recordings is included with a paid Full Conference pass (does not apply to a 1-Day pass). There will be no live streaming / virtual access during the live conference.
- Poster Session
- Plenary Session including Keynote Address
- Award Announcements
- Exhibit Hall including an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing
- Networking Opportunities:
- Welcome Reception: Sunday 10/23, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Networking Event: Monday 10/24, time TBD (Palm Springs Air Museum): One ticket is included with a Full Conference Pass. See additional details in the Attendee Fees Table below.
- Exhibitor Reception: Tuesday 10/25, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Conference Overview (see an overview by day)
- Hotel and Travel information
Attendee Fees Table
CASQA members receive a substantial discount on conference fees. Learn more about becoming a CASQA member to take advantage of discounted fees.
Review the fees by category then follow the steps below the fees table to register.
Registration closes: Tuesday, Oct 18, 2022 - 5:00 PM PT
Full Conference Pass
Includes Networking Event
Includes post-conference access to session recordings
Early / Late
Late fee in effect Sep 13
1-Day Conference Pass
Choice of Mon, Tue, or Wed
Does not include Networking Event
Early / Late
Late fee in effect Sep 13
General Attendee or Supporting Speaker
|$750 / $850||$415 / $515|
|$665 / $765||$330 / $430|
|$710 / $810||$375 / $475|
General Attendee or Supporting Speaker
|$900 / $1025||$565 / $690|
|$815 / $940||$480 / $605|
|$860 / $985||$525 / $650|
For full-time students only, whose status may make it difficult to afford the full cost of registration
It's required to upload a scan of your current student I.D. when registering
Networking Event (Monday Evening)
Location: Palm Springs Air Museum
Included with a Full Conference Pass
Not included with a 1-Day Conference Pass
Tickets for attendee guests or as an add-on to a 1-Day pass can be purchased online until 5 PM Oct. 18
Tickets are not available at the door
*Speakers / Panelists / Poster Presenters - Discounted Fee Eligibility
Speaker, panelist, and poster presenter registration will open following abstract selections and speaker confirmations (mid-late July expected).
CASQA offers a reduced conference fee for eligible speakers, panelists, and poster presenters, as well as the CASQA Member discount. The following applies:
- Technical Presentation:
- The primary speaker is eligible for the speaker discount (the presentation is limited to one primary speaker).
- Supporting speakers who are not also a primary speaker or panelist in another session, are not eligible for the speaker discount and must pay the full Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
- Panel or Training Workshop: All speakers or panelists are eligible for the speaker discount.
- Poster Presenters who are not also a primary speaker or panelist receive a $40 discount off the Member or Non-Member general attendee fee.
- No-Charge Speaker, Panelist, Poster Presenter Option: (for this option contact the CASQA Events Manager)
- There is no charge for speakers or panelists attending only the session in which they are participating, or for poster presenters attending only the morning break on Monday.
- Meals are not included in the no-charge option.
- If you plan to attend another session, or lunch, but no other conference days, then you must purchase a 1-Day Conference Pass for that day.
- No-charge speakers, panelists, and poster presenters do not need to officially register, but must still check in at the CASQA Conference Registration Desk to pick up their packet and badge.
Steps to Register - All Categories
- LOG IN to the CASQA website (CASQA Members: If you do not first log in here, you will not get your member discount on the event registration website).
- If you are registering someone else, you must log into that person's account (not your account) before registering.
- Click the appropriate green button below to be redirected to the event registration website and continue the registration process. Credit card is the only payment option. We do not accept check payments.
Students (full-time students only) - Note: It's required to upload a scan of your current student I.D. when registering
Included Meal Information
- Morning coffee/tea and refreshments
- Mid-morning snack
- Afternoon snack - Monday and Tuesday only
- Welcome Reception (appetizers) - Sunday
- Networking Event - Monday evening
- Offsite: The Palm Springs Air Museum is home to one of the world’s largest collections of aviation exhibits and vintage aircraft used in World War II, and the Korean and Vietnam Wars.
- This event is only included with a Full Conference Pass
- Tickets for attendee guests or as an add-on to a 1-Day pass can be purchased when registering online until Tuesday, Oct 18, 2022 - 5:00 PM PT
- Exhibitor Reception (appetizers) - Tuesday
Disclaimer and Acknowledgement
All conference attendees will be required to agree to the following upon registering:
COVID-19 Disclaimer (agreement checkbox is on the registration form)
For the health and safety of conference attendees amidst the global COVID-19 pandemic, CASQA will follow the protocols that are applicable in the City of Palm Springs and all event venues at the time and for the duration of the conference, however CASQA cannot guarantee that attendees will not be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. By checking this box and attending the conference you agree that: (1) you understand and recognize the contagious nature of COVID-19, (2) you are voluntarily assuming the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, and/or death, and (3) you hereby release CASQA from any and all liability for exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Professional Behavior Acknowledgement (agreement checkbox is on the registration form)
CASQA is committed to providing a professional environment at all our events. By checking this box and attending the conference, you agree that you will (1) behave in a respectful and professional manner, (2) adhere to the rules of all venues, (3) respect all personal, private, and communal property, (4) be individually responsible for your behavior. You further agree that (1) inappropriate behavior, determined at CASQA’s sole discretion, may result in your removal from the event without compensation or refund, and (2) at its sole discretion, CASQA may deny access to future events, based upon the severity of the inappropriate behavior.
- Refunds are allowed for all attendee registration categories; no refunds for Exhibitor registrations
- A substitution of an attendee is allowed without charge
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made before 3:00 PM on the Tuesday of the week before the conference begins
- A 25% administrative fee will be assessed for a refund