We look forward to your participation in the CASQA 2023 Conference, September 11-13 in San Diego. Here is an overview of the information and instructions.
Speakers and Panelists
An instructional web page has been created as your go-to location for the information and instructions needed to participate in your assigned session. A link to the web page will be sent following abstract selections, to all speakers and panelists, as well as the moderators of panels and training workshops.
Important: The instructional web page is not accessible on the CASQA website menu, even when logged in. Please contact the CASQA Events Manager with any questions.
The web page includes the following information:
- Technical Program Agenda
- Registration and speaker/panelist rate eligibility
- Hotel & travel information
- Meeting room audio visual features
- Presentation tips
- PowerPoint presentation requirements and submittal options
- Conference check-in instructions
- Day-of-session instructions
The posters are displayed all 3 days of the conference (Monday-Wednesday, Sep. 11-13). View the Poster Development Instructions (PDF) for information regarding:
- Poster specifications
- Poster display and removal instructions
- Presenter availability
- Registration and poster presenter rate eligibility
- Onsite check-in