Speakers and Panelists
An instructional web page has been created as your go-to location for the information and instructions needed to participate in your assigned session. A link to this web page was sent by email on 8.2.2022 to all speakers and panelists, as well as the moderators of panels and training workshops.
- Important: The instructional web page is not accessible on the CASQA website menu, even when logged in. We suggest that you note or bookmark the URL so that you can refer back to it at any time.
- Please contact the CASQA Events Manager with any questions.
The web page includes the following information:
- Technical Program Agenda
- Registration and speaker/panelist rate eligibility
- Hotel and travel
- Meeting room audio visual features
- Presentation tips
- PowerPoint presentation requirements, file naming instructions, and submittal options
- Conference check-in
- Session instructions for the day of the presentation, panel, or training workshop
- File submittal upload box
Monday 10.24 - Wednesday 10.26.
- Poster specifications
- Poster display and removal instructions
- Presenter availability
- Registration and poster presenter rate eligibility
- Onsite check-in