Instructional web pages have been created as your go-to location for the information, instructions, and downloads needed to participate as speakers, panelists, or poster presenters. They include informationg:
- Registration and discount eligibility
- Hotel and travel
- Speaker/panelist submittal information and deadlines
- Presentation requirements and tips
- Meeting room audio visual features
- Check-in and meeting room instructions
Monday, Oct 7, 2019.
Tuesday & Wednesday, Oct 8 & 9, 2019.
- You will receive a link by email to either the 'Training Workshop Program Speakers' or the 'Technical Program Speakers' instructional web page.
- If you are both a Training Workshop Program and a Technical Program speaker, you will receive separate instructional web page links as the instructions are different.
- Important: The speaker instructional web pages are not accessible on the CASQA website menu, even when logged in. We suggest that you note or bookmark the URL/s so that you can refer back to it at any time.
- If you have any questions please contact the CASQA Events Manager, or the designated Training Workshop Program Moderator or the Technical Program Moderator for the training workshop or technical session in which you are speaking. Contact information is provided on the instructional pages.
Wednesday, Oct 7, 8, 9, 2019
- Poster development guidelines
- Poster display and removal instructions
- Presenter availability
- Registration and check-in