Both CASQA members and non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend the quarterly CASQA meetings, or view via live webcast. Two in-person meetings (which are also live webcast) are typically on a Thursday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM in January and in the Spring. A webcast-only meeting normally occurs in Summer and the CASQA Annual Conference each Fall serves as the 4th meeting.
Thursday, July 15, 2021
- Topic: Stormwater Management: Effecting Change and Making a Difference!
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Virtual (no in-person meeting)
Call for Presentation Suggestions
This meeting will focus on Stormwater Management: Effecting Change and Making a Difference! If you have a presentation suggestion, please go here to submit.
Registration and Deadlines
Notice - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all meetings are webcast-only until further notice.
- Attendee early registration discount ends at 5:00 PM on the Friday before the meeting
- Attendee online registration closes at 5:00 PM Wednesday - the day before the meeting
- Register to attend in person (link removed)
- Webcast registration closes at 12:00 NOON PT Wednesday - the day before the meeting
- Register to view the webcast
Refund Policy: There are no refunds for either attendees or webcast viewers, but substitution of an attendee or webcast viewer is allowed without charge or deadline.
Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Annual State of California Update: Highlighting Regulatory Initiatives and Exploring Emerging Science
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- San Diego (location TBD)
- Agenda (pending)