Both CASQA members and non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend the quarterly CASQA meetings, or view via live webcast. Two in-person meetings (which are also live webcast) are typically on a Thursday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM in January and in the Spring. A webcast-only meeting normally occurs in Summer and the CASQA Annual Conference each Fall serves as the 4th meeting.
Thursday, January 14, 2021
- Annual Regulatory Programs Update
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Webcast (no in-person meeting)
- Agenda (pending)
Dates are pending
Registration and Deadlines
- Attendee early registration discount ends at 5:00 PM on the Friday before the meeting
- Attendee online registration closes at 5:00 PM Wednesday - the day before the meeting
- Register to attend in person (link removed)
- Webcast registration closes at 12:00 PM (noon) Wednesday - the day before the meeting
- Register to view the webcast
There are no refunds for either attendees or webcast viewers, but substitution of an attendee or webcast viewer is allowed without charge or deadline.