Here you can find current Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ).
SOQs will be accepted by email to email@example.com. See the RFP / RFQ for details.
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
None at this time.
Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
Regulatory Assistance for Pesticides in Urban Waterways: CLOSED
The California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) is pleased to announce this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) from consultants to provide Regulatory Assistance for Pesticides in Urban Waterways. The purpose of the RFQ is to identify the most qualified firm(s) to implement the project in support of CASQA’s Vision and CASQA’s Annual Priorities.
View or download the RFQ (link removed)
Submittal Information and Dates
- RFQ release date: Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Questions due to firstname.lastname@example.org: Friday, February 26, 2021
- Responses to questions provided on this web page: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- SOQs due: Friday, March 19, 2021 - 5:00 PM PT
- SOQs shall be submitted in electronic format (PDF) only to CASQA at email@example.com
- Late or incomplete SOQs will not be considered. Complete SOQs submitted timely will be reviewed and evaluated.
Selection Notification Schedule
- Board of Directors approval of consultant selection: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- CASQA will notify consultants submitting SOQs whether or not they have been selected for the project.
- Board of Directors approval of consultant contract: Wednesday, May 14, 2021