Here you can find current Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ).
SOQs will be accepted by email to email@example.com. See the RFP / RFQ for details.
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
None at this time.
Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
2019 Executive Program Committee Projects
The California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA) is pleased to announce a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) from consultants to conduct the 2019 Executive Program Committee Projects. The purpose of the RFQ is to identify the most qualified firm(s) to implement various projects in support of CASQA’s Vision and CASQA’s Annual Priorities. To streamline the consultant selection process, six (6) projects are included in this single RFQ.
Firm(s) may opt to respond to one, several, or all of the following projects:
- Project A: Water Quality Priorities
- Project B: Statewide Bacteria Effort
- Project C: Trash Control Measure Implementation Guidance
- Project E: Communicating the Value of Stormwater
- Project G: Phase II Permit Renewal Support
- Project X: Online Pollutant of Concern (POC) Reduction Guidance Manual
Each project will be evaluated separately and the most qualified firm or team will be selected for each project.
Submittal Information and Dates
- RFQ release: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Questions due to firstname.lastname@example.org: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- Responses to questions provided on this page: Monday, April 1, 2019
- SOQs due: Monday, April 15, 2019 - 5:00 PM PT
- SOQs shall be submitted in electronic format (PDF) only to CASQA at email@example.com
- Late or incomplete SOQs will not be considered. Complete SOQs submitted timely will be reviewed and evaluated.
Selection Notification Schedule
- Board of Directors approval of consultant selection: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- CASQA will notify consultants submitting SOQs whether or not they have been selected for the project.