The Development BMP Online Handbook is an interactive online reference that addresses selection and implementation of BMPs to eliminate or to reduce the discharge of pollutants and control or reduce impacts to the hydrologic cycle associated with development and redevelopment activities. For a comprehensive understanding of stormwater pollution control throughout the life cycle of the project, it is recommended that you obtain and become familiar with all four of CASQA’s BMP handbooks.
The printed 2003 version of the New Development & Redevelopment BMP Handbook became obsolete in 2021 when the handbook was significantly updated and became an online subscription product.
Purchasing or renewing a subscription to the Development BMP Online Handbook assures that you are getting the latest version of the handbook (June 2021). CASQA plans to take full advantage of the online format to issue more frequent updates; likely at least annually.
If you are a current subscriber, go here to view the online handbook
Development BMP Online Handbook annual subscriptions are available for individuals (CASQA members and non-members) as well as for groups (CASQA members only).
- CASQA membership does not include a subscription to the BMP Online Handbooks, however, CASQA members receive reduced subscription rates.
- Purchasing a subscription does not include CASQA membership.
Member Subscription Rates
|Individual (1 user)||$160|
|Small Group (2-3 users)||$400|
|Medium Group (4-10 users)||$900|
|Large Group (11-25 users)||$1,800|
Member Renewal Rates
|Individual (1 user)||$40|
|Small Group (2-3 users)||$100|
|Medium Group (4-10 users)||$225|
|Large Group (11-25 users)||$450|
Non-Member Subscription Rates*
|Individual (1 user)||$200 Buy now|
Non-Member Renewal Rates*
|Individual (1 user)||$55|
Group Subscription Information
Group subscriptions have a designated primary subscriber (purchaser) who can share the subscription with others (sub-subscribers). Adding sub-subscribers is the responsibility of the primary subscriber and is a one time step unless someone leaves or joins the organization.
- Subscriptions must be renewed before the expiration date to receive the renewal rate. If not, you will be charged the full subscription rate.
- There is no penalty for early renewal. Upon renewal, 12 months will be added to the original expiration date.
- If not renewed by 11:59 PM Pacific time on the day before the expiration date, access to the BMP Online Handbook will be denied. For those with group subscriptions access will also be denied for your sub-subscribers.
- If you are upgrading to a broader subscription type, you must pay the initial rate for the new subscription type and then the renewal rate after the first year.
To renew your BMP Online Handbook subscription, please follow the steps below:
- The CASQA website does not support Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 and may not support Microsoft Edge. Please upgrade or use another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Renewals must be done through the account of the primary subscriber (purchaser). Log in to your CASQA account page.
- Select the Orders tab and look for the subscription that needs to be renewed; click 'renew' - the discount will automatically be deducted in the shopping cart.