This calendar shows dates, locations, and details for upcoming California Construction General Permit QSP and QSD Training Courses provided by CASQA-qualified CGP Trainers of Record (CGP ToR). Listing QSP and QSD Training Courses is a service CASQA provides to CGP Trainers of Record at their option. The information shown is based on entries from CGP ToRs who are responsible for its content and accuracy. Questions about specific training courses and costs should be directed to the contact information provided for each training course.
Hover over an event on the calendar to see the course details as provided by the CGP Trainer of Record.
For CGP Trainers of Record: Instructions to Add a Course
Each time you want to add, edit, or delete a course, come to this calendar page first then follow these steps:
- REQUIRED: Log in to your CASQA account for your role as a CGP ToR
- Once logged in, click to Create an Event
- Under Events: Select ADD NEW
- Under Categories (right side): Select only QSD/QSP – do not select General or QISP and do not add a new category!
- Fill in these fields:
- Add title: Enter course title
- Paragraph: Enter the course details and your contact information for course questions
- Events > Event Type: Select only QSD/QSP
- Event Details: Enter start and end Date/Time and Recurrence if needed
- Excerpts: Leave blank
- Publish the event: After filling in the fields you must click the blue PUBLISH button (right side)
- To edit or delete an existing event:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Find the event and click EDIT or TRASH below the event
- After editing, click the blue UPDATE button to the right