CASQA periodically solicits for applicants to become a California Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record (IGP ToR) for the official IGP QISP training course. The IGP Trainer of Record RFQ-SOQ qualification process occurs yearly in Spring, typically April – June. Watch the CASQA website and emails for an announcement.
List of Current IGP ToRs
View the current list of Qualified California Industrial General Permit Trainers of Record (Nov 17 2023) (PDF).
Apply to Become an IGP ToR
The 2023 application period is closed.
- Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) Submittal Deadline: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 4pm Pacific
- Selection and Notification of of Candidate IGP QISP ToRs: Week of June 12, 2023 (via email)
Steps to Apply
SOQ Submittal Fees – CLOSED FOR 2023 (fee links removed)
- Before clicking a payment link below, the applicant must log in to their own CASQA account , or create an account if needed. Do not pay for multiple applicants through one person’s account.
- Important: Upon payment of the SOQ Submittal fee or SOQ Resubmittal fee, you will receive a payment confirmation email with further instructions. Be sure to check your junk/spam mailboxes or any email blocking by your organization.
Steps to Renew IGP Trainer of Record Qualification
To maintain their status, Trainers of Record must complete the following steps to renew their Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record qualifications:
- Maintain Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner (QISP) status.
- Attend or view a mandatory renewal meeting (virtual).
- Maintain a fully executed Compliance Agreement with CASQA. Note that the current agreement automatically renews, so once it has been executed, no additional action should be required during the renewal process.
- Pay the Industrial General Permit Trainer of Record fee ($65). The term is one year (July 1 – June 30), and must be renewed each year by June 30 or a $25 late fee will apply. Steps to pay the fee:
- Log in to your CASQA account page.
- Select the Orders tab and look for the CASQA qualified IGP Trainer of Record (CGP ToR) item and click Renew.
CASQA confirms steps 1 – 4 are completed and issues a Trainer of Record Certificate and lists the ToR on the IGP ToR list posted online.